Wednesday 1 January 2014

A few photos

Mr P and I waited for 2014 last night.  First we went to the neighbours (at the place we are housesitting).  They left a note on the door to say we could come and see their fireworks.  It was pretty cool.  We didn't stay until midnight and went back to "our place" to wait for 2014 with a few games of Dominion. Dominion is my favourite card game and Mr P recently became totally hooked.  We then spent a bit of time talking about what we are both hoping 2014 will bring for us. 

I realised today that one of my priorities is going to have to be a new computer.  My laptop is super old, extremely slow and almost no space for the photos I like to take.

I've been taking my camera with to the lifestyle block and here are some photos I have taken :-)



A Kereru / New Zealand Wood Pigeon.  This one was really high up in the tree.
 
If you are done checking me out, I'd appreciate some food...

The Chickens taken through the window

Just love the little quails.  They are so fast and I had to try and take photos through the window.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely to be invited by the neighbours. Wishing you a very Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your visit and very kind comments. Your photos are great. Are all these little fella's in your garden?!!! Wishing you and your husband a very Happy New Year, with love, Linda x

    ReplyDelete